This is the third podcast featuring entrepreneur Erin Deering. Erin was the co-founder of Triangl Swimwear, an extremely successful Australian company which revolutionised the way that bikinis are promoted through social media. Erin talks about how the idea was created and evolved with her ex-partner and how she struggled with the soaring success of the company and the wealth it created for them.
Hugh and Ryan then go on to discuss:
- The traps of the “if and then” model of happiness
- What gratitude is and how to practice it
- The impact advertising has on our feelings of self worth
- How social media fuels the ‘compare and despair’ feelings
- Trying to resolve conflict with a family member through writing a letter
- Open by Andre Agassi