Research tells us that it only takes 21 days to create change in our mental health and wellbeing. The Resilience Project’s 21 day journal, focuses on the importance of gratitude, empathy (kindness), and mindfulness and provides you with practical tasks to complete each day to help your overall wellbeing.
This journal is a great introduction for anyone who is new to the concept of keeping a daily wellbeing journal.
- Compact and light
- Daily questions and reflections
- Opportunities to carry out acts of kindness
- Introduction to gratitude, empathy and mindfulness
- A ‘reverse bucket list’
- Tips to help you improve your wellbeing
- Recommended mindfulness apps and activities
The Resilience Project’s six month journal gives you a large range of daily reflections, questions and practical activities, helping you to practice gratitude, empathy and mindfulness and improve your mental health and wellbeing. This journal also includes your own well-being tracker so you can monitor vital components to health and well-being such as exercise, sleep and diet.
- Undated, so you can begin at any time
- Daily reflections
- Daily questions
- Daily healthy behaviours checklist
- Weekly preparation page
- Weekly exercise schedule
- New reflections and questions
So you’re eager to put the GEM principles into practise and improve your own mental health with a wellbeing journal. Would you like to bring someone else along for the journey too?
Take up our special journal bundle offer now which includes:
- 1 x 21 day wellbeing journal
- 1 x 6 month wellbeing journal