Research tells us that it only takes 21 days to create change in our mental health and wellbeing. The Resilience Project’s 21 day journal, focuses on the importance of gratitude, empathy (kindness), and mindfulness and provides you with practical tasks to complete each day to help your overall wellbeing.
This journal is a great introduction for anyone who is new to the concept of keeping a daily wellbeing journal.
- Compact and light
- Daily questions and reflections
- Opportunities to carry out acts of kindness
- Introduction to gratitude, empathy and mindfulness
- A 'reverse bucket list'
- Tips to help you improve your wellbeing
- Recommended mindfulness apps and activities