Okay, so get this…not only is Kemi Nekvapil an author, speaker and coach, but she was trained by Brené Brown. Yuh. THE Brené Brown.
As an author, Kemi has written a new book that you must read. It’s called ‘POWER: A woman’s guide to living and leading without apology’. And in our imperfect opinion, as 3 NON-women, it’s exactly what we all need right now.
In this edition of The Academy of Imperfection, Kemi shares her childhood experience living in foster care – being moved between 5 different families across England – and how it’s shaped her as the powerful woman she is today. Kemi then takes us through her interpretation of POWER – which happens to be a very convenient acronym…
– Presence to understand what is and isn’t working in our lives.
– Ownership of our personal narratives, especially our power stories.
– Wisdom about our needs, boundaries and growth.
– Equality as part of the diverse human family, all of us worthy.
– Responsibility for our choices, healing and happiness.