Make a gratitude tree that you can display in your room or somewhere else in your house.
You will need-
- A small tree branch.
- Small pegs/paper
- Somewhere to put the tree - a vase or other container.
What to do-
- Once you have found your branch cut the paper into the shape of leaves or just into squares or other shapes (it doesn't really matter).
- Think of things you are thankful for and write or draw them on the leaves.
- Then attach the leaves to the branches of the tree using the paper clips/pegs.
- You can keep adding leaves to the tree everyday or whenever you think of something you are grateful for.
- You can get the whole family to join in and create a family tree or just do one for yourself.
- By having the tree on display, every time you see it, you will be reminded of how lucky you are.